This is probably my hardest guide to pare down, because it is the list that most resonates with me. Chances are, if you're reading my blog, you're a girly girl too. We love our scented candles, blanket scarves, having ten lipsticks at a time in our purse...a girl has to have options! Most of these are below $50 and better yet, you can split up the gift sets among multiple friends. Here is my last gift guide for 2015!
2. Sweater-Knit scarf (via Old Navy) - $21.99 CA sale price
3. Mini Crossbody (via Gap) - $35.96 CA sale price
4. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss set (via Sephora) - $42 CA
5. Philosophy Gingerbread House set (via Sephora) - $42 CA
6. Kate Spade Daisy Place ring dish (via Kate Spade) - $30 US
You can see last year's post, as well. Here are all of this year's gift guides: For the Hosts, For the Homebody, For Him, and For the Pet Lover. If you're not done with your shopping, I wish you well on finishing the task! And you are so not alone! #procrastinatorsunite