Our pets deserve all of the spoiling in the world. Seriously at this point, Indy has more presents under our tree than anyone else. So this is a guide for your own pet or for any animal lover in your life! I'm the type of person who buys a bag of treats or toys to take to my dentist's dogs. Here are some ideas to spoil our best friends rotten, all under $50.
2. Small Animal Cozy Cup (via PetSmart) - $8.99 CA
3. Cat Scratching Post (via PetSmart) - $18.99 CA
4. Personalized Collar (via Etsy) - $42.39+ CA
5. Pet ID Tag (via Etsy) - $18.41 CA
6. Toys (via PetSmart) - $3.49 CA
I hope your furry (and the not-so-furry) little (and the not-so-little) ones enjoy their new treats and goodies this holiday season. I know my pup is going to be excited simply because he loves tearing tissue paper apart, so I am wrapping all of his gifts in it. This place is going to look like a tissue paper factory exploded!