Chances are if you read my blog, you have at least a small percentage of girliness in you. Maybe you're not at a full 100%, but I would bet that you are not running on empty! This is my guide to give you ideas on maybe what to ask for yourself or to help with buying for other girly girls. I know that I would not complain about receiving anything on this list!
- Makeup Gift Set - If on a budget, I suggest buying a kit and splitting it among friends. (Sephora, $35 CA)
- Decorative Candle - Who doesn't love getting beautiful candles to burn? (Kate Spade, $40 US)
- Plaid Scarf - These are everywhere for a good reason- versatility! They suit every style! (Zara, $35.90 CA)
- Body or Hand Soap - Even better if it does both! Perfect for pamper days. (Jo Malone, $40 US)
- Pretty Keychain - Because even everyday essentials can have flare. (Henri Bendel, $38 US)
- Cosmetic Pouch - A girl can never have too many bags and pouches. (Kate Spade, $60 US)