My favorite trends are the ones where you can shop your closet. I love the classic pieces that always come back into style. I am not shelling out $3,000 for a coat that looks like Big Bird just because it is the "in" thing. Nope, not happening! Here are my favorite trends coming up. I'd love to hear what trend you are looking forward to rockin' this upcoming season!
2. Sneakers (via Net-a-Porter) - Yes, comfy shoes for the win!
3. Shearling (via River Island) - You can choose to go all out or have it on accessories.
4. 60s Mod (via Forever 21) - So flattering, especially in dresses!
5. Gold (via Tiffany & Co.) - Hardware on your accessories, gold sweater, whatever. It's a hot color right now.
6. Fun Caps or Shirts (via Nelly) - Novelty prints and sayings are still popping up. Keep those graphic shirts out!
7. Chunky Knits (via Piperlime) - Is there any better feeling on a cold day than cozying up in a knitted sweater or scarf?!