I would be lying if I said I wore a lot of makeup this month. My attention has been on my knee, but I like putting in an effort for those few times I venture out. I don't need makeup to feel human, but it's the little things right now. If I can still do something from my normal routine, I'm all over it. When you're injured or sick, you really find yourself missing your old routine and habits. I cannot wait to be 100% again.
I've really been sticking to basics that I can easily throw on that will get me through hospital appointments and physio therapy. If you follow me on Instagram, these probably don't come as a surprise. Here are my favorites from this month!
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella - A great matte red.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - Light pink that provides a hint of color.
- Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder - Boo to this being discontinued.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Pencil in 20E - Wait, I haven't swatched this? Note to self.
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Bellissima - A neutral duo perfect for fast looks.