Do you know how hard it is to narrow down the amount of beauty items that are the dearest to your heart within a year's time? Hard. Super hard. I've managed to get the number down to 12, but there are definitely some good products left out. But honestly, you can get a good idea of the items in my collection that get the most love by viewing my monthly favorites. That's partly how I determine what gets listed here- what got featured and used the most.
So let's see what products had me swooning this year! There's a few tried and trues and a few that were new to me this year. If you've done one of these round-ups, let me know!
- Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter - I love mixing this into my foundation for an all-over glow.
- AmorePacific Cushion Compact - This was great during the summer and feels so light.
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer - HG for life.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser - My favorite for under the eyes. Works instantly for me!
- CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation - One of my fave drugstore foundations and works well for my dry skin.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Fave palette of the year. So pretty!
- ColourPop Lunch Money Highlighter - Layers and blends beautifully.
- Looky Brow Brow Fibres - Still need to review. Makes doing brows a breeze!
- ColourPop Lippie Stix - Any of them. I love these so much. See swatches of ones I own under the "colourpop cosmetics" label on this post.
- SkinAgain Vanish Cream - It works wonders on scars. Absolute miracle product.
- Sephora Solid Brush Cleaner - This cut my time in half for how long it used to take me. And it does all of the work.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume - My most worn perfume all year. A sultry scent that works for day or night.