Here's my opinion- I don't feel like we should have to put a disclaimer on these types of posts. Some people love them, some hate them. Personally, they are one of my favorite posts to read and videos to watch. I often get future gift ideas from them and I think that what people got for Christmas/Hanukkah says a lot about where they are in life, their tastes, their character...I enjoy that! I'm no different with wanting to see what's in your fridge, your purse, your car, etc. #beennosyallmylife #whystopnow
So if you take these kinds of posts in a negative light (and maybe some people are bragging, but not all), then don't read them. I absolutely love that you have stopped by my blog to read and you can find many other topics to read about if this one has no interest to you. I won't be offended! :) Here is some of what I got for Christmas and I am grateful for and love everything. We had a wonderful Christmas in our new place!
advent calendar, because that big boy gave me a gift a day! Sephora's hair ribbons are my favorites. They stretch a lot less than other ones I have tried. Larry managed to find me an OPI Peanuts nail polish set downtown and it was the last one. I'm a huge Peanuts fan and missed out when these launched!
online (in US and Canada)!
sold out online but still in stores. I couldn't say no to the gray stripes on the outside and polkadots inside. I'll do a review on it, if the thought doesn't escape me! The candle set is also sold out online, but some stores may still have it.
Chapters for saving the day and everyone got their mug! Larry got me this polar bear one that is 3D and his little tush and tail sticks out on the other side. So precious!
- ticket for Taylor Swift - going with one of my close friends next October!
- 2 jackets for Indy - It's really cold here and they have little hoods. I'll try to get a pic to share later!
- Cherry Coke Zero - They have to import it here to specialty stores. I need my cherry soda fix sometimes. Canada needs to start selling it again. :(
- Potato peeler - One of those things you don't think about until you're manually doing it and cursing yourself for not having one!
- Christmas Movies DVD - I got to open this one early. It has a load of rare made-for-TV Christmas movies that are pretty old, but have some of my favorite actors in them. Angela Lansbury, Patty Duke, Ed Asner - I love the oldies but goodies! An older generation raised me, so I have a lot of good memories of watching the true veterans of acting.
*The links in this post are not affiliated. They are simple links to the products.