I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! And another one is just around the corner! This is the last of my scheduled posts during my break. I should be back to blogging early next week with my Christmas gifts, overall favorites of 2016, and all of that jazz. I know I'll have a lot of catching up to do with reading and commenting on your blogs!
Here are my favorites from December. I'm pretty sure you can see a trend going on here. Rosy eyes, glowing cheeks, and red lips. That is my no-fail holiday look! It's probably everyone's look, but hey, it's classic for a reason.
- Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter in Pearl - A really easy highlighter to work with. Loving the stick formulas lately!
- ColourPop Cosmetics Shadow in Wattles - This pairs so nicely with the Naked 3.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - Never fails that I crave this palette around the holiday season.
- NYX Plush Red Lip Pencil - My favorite red lip liner.
- Arbonne Cardinal Glossed Over - This works well with the NYX liner for a "not-too-red" red lip.
- Demeter Gingerbread Fragrance -Christmas in a bottle. I kid you not. Just like gingerbread!