And so begins my gift guides for this year! I thought I would start with stocking stuffers. Obviously, this is leaning more toward the ladies but I do have a gift guide coming up for the men in your life. I like to view stockings as the opportunity to throw the little knickknacks in that you may not want to wrap and put under the tree. I think of stockings as being the stress free version of gift giving. It doesn't have that added pressure of "getting it perfect", which is really unfair of us to put on ourselves in the first place.
So here are some of my favorite stocking stuffers and ideas!
- Nail Polish - With thousands of options, you can't go wrong.
- Brush Cleaner - All beauty lovers need to keep their tools in top shape.
- Makeup - I mean, obviously. And many brands exist that won't break the bank.
- Travalo - Scent is a personal thing, but this lets them carry their fave with them everywhere.
- Lip Balm - Always needed.
- Gift Cards - One of my favorite gifts to get and give. I don't think it is taboo at all.
- Candy or Snacks - A classic stocking stuffer for a reason. My seasonal fave are the Reese's trees!
- Hand Lotion - Winter brings dry skin. Nip it in the bud!
- Hair Ties - Those darn things never last long enough.
- Cute Notebooks and Pens - A girl can never have too many.
- Gloves - Never a bad gift if you live in a colder climate.
- Socks - The cuter the better, I say.
- Tech Accessories - Phone cases, selfie lights, screen protectors. You can't go wrong!