Maybe you want to treat yourself or best friend to something special or maybe you need to send your significant other a hint as to what you think is a great Valentine's Day gift. Being a lover of hearts and pink and red, I'm all about this holiday. And if you're not in a relationship? Treat yourself! You deserve it!
Here are a few gift ideas!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Such a great palette and screams "Valentine's Day"!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume - A musky scent sure to seduce on date nights.
- Lingerie (push-up bra via Victoria's Secret) - Obviously always a good thing.
- Tiffany Notes Alphabet Disc Charm - I have my husband's initial. Great if you love dainty jewelry!
- Kate Spade Secret Admirer Confetti Print Stacy - This wallet gets me.
- Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Oil - The most indulgent kind of a pamper night.