Honestly, maybe I should start calling this InstaMonth since I'm aiming to do it in monthly installments. Noted! Are you as addicted to Instagram as I am? It's ok to admit it. We're all in this together. If you'd like to connect with each other on there, I'm "wendybanner". Here are a few that I shared across the month of March!
2. One of the cutest little faces I've ever seen. My little Indy.
3. Never will I have a bag of these and not be bombarded with nostalgia.
4. Give me all the books.
5. Eating sushi at a hockey game in a suite spoiled me for all future games.
6. It's always coffee o'clock for me, no matter the time change.
7. MAC Highlight Palette
8. Shamrock brownies I made for my husband's office party.
9. Shamrock cupcakes, because that's how I choose to meet my green quota.
10. The best recent purchase I have made!
11. I just want to cuddle this guy all day.
12. Getting my place ready for spring- bye bye winter decor! (Printable found here.)
13. Getting ready for movie night during our Blue Mountains trip.
14. What I packed in my makeup bag for the trip.
15. "The earth laughs in flowers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson (Pretty flowers at the National Home Show.)
Do you do these types of posts? Let me know! I'll be back next week with my blog of the month for April and monthly favorites. Hope you have a great Easter weekend!