Finally. My vacation is finally here. We haven't been anywhere since this time last year for our anniversary. People who say they need a vacation for what feels like every dang month have no idea. They want a vacation, they don't necessarily need it. Not yet, anyway. I've definitely learned the difference. Maybe that's just me. I mean, I always want to go somewhere but it's not often a question of need. Having been through a stressful year, I feel like we can really appreciate this time away. And I am so so so happy to have a reason to pack my suitcase again!
And in my overpacked suitcase (because that's how I roll), I have my makeup bag. It's the one area where I try to bring the bare minimal. Go figure. Here's what I am taking with me!
|The bag is by Cath Kidston. Love her prints!|
- Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths - Taking a few of these to help remove my makeup.
- Revlon ColorStay concealer - This and the MUFE one are my faves right now.
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 24L - This bad boy goes with me everywhere. Always a repurchase.
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot - One of my favorite bases that I always seem to find my way back to.
- Benefit They're Real mascara - Love using up samples on trips!
- MAC MSFN in Light Plus - Not my favorite powder anymore, but I do still like it.
- Essie polish in Turquoise and Caicos - I like to take the polish I'm wearing to cover any chips.
- Rimmel London Kate #17 lipstick - She's a beauty, this one. Perfect peachy pink!
- Benefit Total Moisture face cream - I like this during colder months. Time to use up another sample!
- NARS Bellissima eyeshadow duo - Perfect neutral pair to get me through a short trip.
- Urban Decay All Nighter spray - The best spray for keeping my makeup looking fresh.
- Benefit Coralista blush sample - Benefit rocks at samples, FYI. This gives a nice glowy finish.
- Dior Creme Abricot nail cream - Cuticles and cold weather do not get along. At all.
- The Body Shop White Musk perfume - It's a spray and a perfect size. Smells light and fresh.
- Nivea lip balm - Always a mainstay.
- MUFE Full Cover concealer - HG! Covers anything and everything. I never leave home without it.
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light - Gets the job done well and at a fraction of the price of other kits.