For a short month, sometimes it feels like February goes on forever. Which honestly, I welcome that feeling because it feels like the rest of the year has been flying by. Though I have been looking forward to March for weeks, because this month holds our first vacation in a year and our wedding anniversary. It will be nice to finally get away for a short time and I found a dog-friendly resort, so I won't have to worry about Indy while gone. So excited!
Here are my favorites from the last month!
- MUFE Aqua Rouge in 50 - Part of the Passionate Lip Set and it's amazing. If you can't get your hands on this color, at least try the product in another available shade. Amazing staying power and super opaque.
- Revlon ColorStay concealer - Does this replace my HGs MUFE Full Cover and Maybelline Age Rewind? No, but it's still a nice concealer. Lasted all day for me.
- The Body Shop White Musk perfume - I got this in my Body Shop advent calendar and it's such a nice size to throw in your purse. I'll probably take this on my trip later this month. Light scent that is easy to take you from day to night!
- Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in 17 - Pretty peachy pink with a fruity scent. Still need to swatch it for you guys, but it's nicely pigmented.
- Too Faced Natural Eye palette - Still hate Nude Beach, but the other colors are winners.
P.S. - For my Canadian and US readers, stay tuned for Friday's post that involves a giveaway. ;)