It almost didn't feel like February for part of the month. Last week, we saw temperatures in the 60F range. In Toronto. In February. That is so crazy! Snow one week and spring-like temps the next. Go home Toronto weather, you're drunk!
I've narrowed down this month's favorites to these five products below. I'd love to hear what your favorites were this month in music, food, beauty, whatever! Also, I know I've lacked a bit in commenting back. These past three weeks have had some holiday and vacation days in the mix, so my days on my laptop were numbered. I'll be catching up!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - This palette is perfect year-round, but it feels extra special during the month that holds Valentine's Day!
- ColourPop Puppy Love Shadow - This adds a pretty sheen to every eye look.
- ELF Contour Palette - Great selection of shades, easy to blend, and a little goes a long way.
- THEFACESHOP Trendy Nails in PK03 - Pink nails for the month of love, of course. This is one of my favorite pinks in my polish collection.
- Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil in 020 - A perfect nude lip pencil. Applies like a dream!