Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I'm not sure how that happened, because I could have sworn we just welcomed in a new year and now we're already nearing the second month. It's been a dreary month here with hardly any sunshine, which is not great when I have quite a few blog photos I need to take. I know cloudy days are best anyway, but not when it is as dark as it has been most days. When the clouds are just right, you can probably find me taking what feels like 50,000 photos.
Maybe it's because it has been dreary or maybe because Valentine's Day is coming up, I've been surrounding myself with color. Red lips, pink nails, bright accessories, whatever it takes to liven things up a bit! Today, I'm sharing some things I think any girl would love to receive (or buy for herself! #treatyoself) on Valentine's Day.
- Makeup - A given, but especially something sweet like the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. This bad boy screams "I'm perfect for Valentine's Day!".
- Perfume - Something light and delicate like the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre will be a hit.
- Jewelry - You don't have to break the bank unless you want to. I'm always happy with a new Pandora charm for my bracelet.
- Nail Polish - A great gift to give your best friend! The one shown is Just Stitched.
- Gym Gear - For the health nut...or not. I don't consider myself a health or gym nut by any means, but I have to stay active for my knee since breaking it. Yoga pants, mats, etc. are always welcomed in my eyes! But my main attraction is my S'well water bottle. One of the best things I've bought in recent months and keeps my water ice cold all day!
- Experience - I love sentimental value over everything else. Write a love letter or try baking something. Movie night, dinner out, slow dancing in the kitchen after a meal at home. Those types of things and events are what stick out in the end. Even the year that my husband tried to make me dinner (he avoids cooking like it is the plague) and I found out the hard way that I am allergic to lobster is still one of the best memories. But yeah, no lobster in my future... :)
|Palette // Water Bottle // Bracelet // Perfume // Nail Polish|