It's December! I'm so excited! I have Christmas music playing right now as I type, but to be truthful it was a hard decision not to play Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, or The Weeknd. Have you heard their new albums? So so good. But right now, Christmas music is winning. You only get that short window of time to have carols in your head before people start looking at you funny.
Here are my favorites from last month (two are repeats from October)! I'd love to hear if you have tried any of these or what you have been loving this past month. Is there anything I need to be adding to my Christmas list?! Do share!
- Arbonne Cardinal Gloss - It's such a beautiful red and I really crave red lips during this time of the year.
- ColourPop Supermodel Shadow - Swatch is coming soon. It's a great base color.
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black Perfume - It's so warm and spicy. Perfect for winter nights!
- Arbonne Exfoliating New Cell Scrub - As a weekly dose, I have noticed my skin isn't as prone to dry patches.
- ColourPop Lunch Money Highlight - Layers well with other products and gives a great glow.
- Bleu Lavande Cleansing Milk - Feels refreshing and doesn't make my skin feel tight.