Before I dive in to today's gift guide, I just want to mention Gatlinburg, TN. I considered the place my second home growing up. It was where I was married and spent my honeymoon. And it is still one of my favorite places to vacation when I am heading back home for a visit. This past week, Gatlinburg has been battling fires and it is devastating and heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone there. And if you can manage it, please consider donating to the Red Cross or the Gatlinburg Relief Fund.
Now back to regularly scheduled programming! Here is my gift guide for the host and/or hostess. You can also see my past hostess gift guides: 2014 and 2015.
- Wine* - One like Two Oceans' Pinot Grigio won't break the bank. With tastes of pear, peach, and lychee, you can't go wrong. This one is crisp and dry with a clean finish and would pair well with the appetizer round. For the price, you can grab two and not feel guilty about it. Holidays are meant to indulge and gabbing around the appetizers at a party is one of the best parts about holiday get togethers.
- Poo Pourri* - Yes, really! It saves on the embarrassing bathroom smells and works like a charm.
- Candle - Who doesn't love candles?!
- Food - A cheese tray, pancake mix, homemade brownies, etc.
- Ornament - I love ornaments that tell a story or have a memory behind them and this way the host will have an ornament to remind them of the party for years to come!
- Soap Set - Soap always comes in handy. Even better if it is in a nice caddy as a set.
**Some of the products in this post were sent to me for testing and reviewing purposes. All thoughts and pictures are my own. There are no affiliate links in this post.