Oh, happy day! I always think of Sister Act when I hear or say that. Anyone else? Today is a happy day for me. I was able to get to Best Buy this weekend and purchase a replacement battery charger for my blogging camera. So happy to have my baby back in my hands and ready for action!
This month's sponsor helped cover some of that unexpected cost. If you look under "Sponsors" on my sidebar, you'll see the link to Beautiful Beakers. I'd love if you'd go show Stef a little love on her blog. She's got a great new post up about Benefit Cosmetics!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume - Favorite date night and evening scent. It lasts so long on the skin and the sandalwood notes make it perfect for cooler weather.
- ColourPop Cosmetics Wattles Super Shock Shadow - Review is coming. A rosy beige and if you like the Naked 3 palette, this works really well with that.
- ColourPop Cosmetics Gummy Bear Sculpting Stix - Review is coming. Such an easy highlighter to use! It offers you perfect control.
- Arbonne Cardinal Glossed Over - See swatch and review here. Great for the holidays!
- L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer - Review is here. I love the cooling effect and it does a nice job at hydrating my skin.