TGIF! It's another long weekend for me, because my husband is taking Monday and Tuesday off to celebrate my birthday with me. I'm not that big on birthdays, especially since I've had some real clunkers in my time. BUT this year has to be better than last year when I was eating my dinner in a wheelchair and not able to walk. I've come a long way since then! Take that, tibial plateau fracture. Ha!
I don't have anything major planned. I plan to finally see Finding Dory over the weekend and go out to our local Chinese buffet for lunch on Tuesday (because I eat free on my birthday and who says no to free food?). And my most extravagant plan involves me going to get my health card renewed. Good times, right?! Honestly, I just look forward to just enjoying some quiet time with my husband and dog. That sounds perfect.
Here are my favorites from last month. I would love to hear what captured your own love and affection recently!
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl - Review and swatch coming! Such a great drugstore highlighter.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Light to Medium - A great bronzer for pale skin.
- CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation in 205- Review and swatch coming on this, as well. It has been a long time since a foundation (excluding BB and CC creams) has captured my heart. It works great on my dry skin.
- Aqua+ Skincare PM-Zero Cream - This is great for when I know I am going out and I do notice a difference when washing my face at night. It protects your skin from pollution.
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths - These have stayed moist in the packaging for longer than a lot of other brands I have tried. I love Ole's Nurture Me line. If your skin is really dry, these are great at giving you a hydrating boost.