Almost May! Almost time to see if these snow and rain showers that April brought will finally bring those May flowers. I'm most excited about the cherry blossoms! The blossoming period kept getting pushed back, but it is supposed to happen early May. I'm hoping I can get out and go see them this year. It's definitely more chilly than last year at this time!
Here are my favorites from this month. A few new faves and a few old ones! I would love to hear what you are loving lately. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - This palette is capable of so many different looks!
- NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Traffic Jam - Such a fun red for the warm weather...when it gets here.
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat - My fave top coat. Dries fast, lasts ages, and shines.
- Looky Brow Fibers - Review coming soon, but they are so easy to use!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black perfume - My favorite perfume for nights out. Very sensual.