Oh, those moments when everything pretty and cute is out in stores and then you look in your wallet and find cobwebs. Never fails. I'm pretty much a pro at looking online, adding things to my cart, and walking away. Virtual window-shopping, if you will. Here are some things I would like to add to my cart and purchase right now.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation - Beautiful packaging aside, water foundations always pull me in. I love that this one has a dropper, something I've never had before in a foundation.
- Color Switch Brush Cleaner - You can use the same brush multiple times in one look by swiping it against this cleansing brush to get the color off. Sign me up for this magical invention!
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - A lot of people associate peaches with Georgia, but South Carolina has red clay soil that is perfect for peaches. In Gaffney, for instance, the water tower is a giant peach that looks like a giant butt. I'm not kidding. Google it. South Carolina is second behind California in peach production. So peaches always remind me of home. Doesn't hurt that the palette is gorgeous.
- Sonix Liana Teal Pineapple Case - Oh my gosh, this screams summer!
- S'well Dark Hearted Water Bottle - I keep hearing good things. I want one to take with me to my physio sessions. My Nalgene doesn't keep my water cold long enough.
- Russell + Hazel Marble Coptic Journal - Marble. Notebook. Obviously, it needs to be in my possession.