The Grammy Awards were this week and they did not disappoint with the fashion and musical tributes and performances. It's unreal to sit there and realize just how many talented people have passed on in the past year. I enjoyed most of the performances and agreed with most of the winners. Though I do feel sorry for everyone who got glitter bombed during Taylor's performance, as I am sure they are still finding specks days later!
- Taylor Swift in Atelier Versace - I wish the skirt part was a little different, but I love the brights. And the new hair with Anna Wintour vibes.
- Selena Gomez in Calvin Klein - The fit and the sparkles. I love that she didn't over-accessorize.
- Chrissy Teigen in Yousef Al-Jasmi - Yes, girl. Dressing that bump up right.
- Ellie Goulding in Stella McCartney - Looks so lovely from the front, but the draped chains in the back gave it the edge that she is known for.
- Kaley Cuoco in Naeem Khan - I love the sparkly white jumpsuit. It's sexy in the all of the right ways.
On an unrelated note, I am so saddened by the death of Harper Lee. I just mentioned that I got Go Set a Watchman for Valentine's Day and that To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorites. I'm sure this hits home with many people. Maybe she did not write a plethora of novels, but what she did write was a masterpiece. If for some reason you have not read To Kill a Mockingbird or seen the film, I highly suggest both. Now to go brew myself a cup of coffee and start reading Go Set a Watchman...