Admittedly, I went a little nuts with Old Navy recently. I had super cash to use and then the F&F sale came and went. Considering I got all of this recently, I would assume most can still be found online and in stores. Y'all know I love my polar bears and Old Navy delivered on that obsession! There's more polar bear items available and don't think they are not on my Christmas list. ;)
I kept fall and winter in mind with this haul, so here's what I got!
- Boyfriend Drapey Tee - If you can find any of these, grab them. Such a great length and fabric!
- Long & Lean Rib-Knit Tunic - A nice long length that is perfect for layering over leggings.
- Go-Warm Perfomance Fleece Jacket - Love the thumb loops.
- Go-Dry Built In Shelf Bra Tank - Bought this for physio. No matter your boob size, this bad boy offers amazing support!
- Boyfriend Plaid Pocket Shirt - Because I don't think one can have enough plaid. I'm sticking to that.
- Thermal Crew-Neck Tee - So comfy and perfect for a casual outfit or lounging and sleeping.
- Patterned Cozy Crew Socks - I live for these fuzzy socks every year. I had to get the polar bear and pup!
- Printed Flannel Sleep Sets - I haven't had a matching set of PJs like these since probably elementary school. Probably the two things I was most excited about in my haul! So comfortable and worth every dollar.
- Semi-fitted Thermal Tee - Polar bear in a Christmas sweater. Yep, had to make it mine.