Because why not? It has been since 2014 that I did my last post like this. Literally two years to this day and I didn't even plan that. I just noticed! If you're anything like me, sometimes you enjoy knowing more about the person behind a blog. And while I try to give you an idea of who I am on here and my other social media sites, you still only see certain things. So here are some random little tidbits!
2. I'm really shy and nervous during a first meeting. It takes a little while for me to get out of my shell. Once I am, good luck at getting me back in it!
3. I am an avid list maker. I even have a list called "Lists I Still Need to Make". I really do.
4. I used to hate shopping for shoes, because my feet are big, flat, and wide. Now, there are such cute options out there and most brands seem to cater to those needs. I only wish the same could be said about plus-sized clothing. Christian Siriano gives me hope in both categories!
5. One of my favorite parts of the week is getting up on Sunday morning, cranking one of my Spotify playlists, and dance and sing while I make our breakfast.
6. It's summer and my favorite reality TV show is on- Big Brother! Anyone else a fan? I am so happy the teams twist is over.
7. I've mentioned it before, but I play the flute and piccolo. I started in sixth grade and did concert band until high school and marching band in high school and college. I still love playing, but don't as much as I would like to. Band geek forever!
8. I like supporting other bloggers. I always try to retweet links of at least two bloggers a day on Twitter and choose a featured blogger each month on here. I try to follow back bloggers on all of my social media and interact. Showing support and kindness is easy and worth it!
I'd love to hear if we have any of the above in common! Hope you all have a great weekend!