It's April, but it is hard to remember that when Toronto just got hit with a lot of snow last night and with more in the forecast this week. I love snow, but I must admit that I am looking forward to looking out at the forest and seeing some leaves on the trees. Right now it looks pretty with the snow, but when it melts? The back area looks so barren. I'm ready to see green and hear the birds chirp and the squirrels chatter back and forth.
Here are my favorites from March!
- AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact - So simple to use for a flawless finish.
- Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara - I only have this sample, but I like it. It can clump easily, but wiping the wand off a bit does help.
- Demeter Laundromat Fragrance - I wear this for physio. It smells like laundry detergent and works perfectly for working out.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - I rediscovered this and remembered why I love it so much. So good at covering dark spots and shadows on the face.
- Sephora Solid Brush Cleaner - This has replaced my baby shampoo. Dare I say holy grail? I think I might. It's that good. Review is coming!