I haven't shared a post like this in a good long while. No, seriously. I looked it up in my archives and it said I hadn't done a similar post since 2014. So here I am with some of my current favorite lipsticks. I have pretty much been wearing these for months now. Sure, I'll throw in a different one every now and then but these bad boys are the ones that I keep reaching for. I just ain't sick of 'em yet and why change a good thing? (I wish social media sites and apps would listen to that last sentiment. They constantly change everything that is good about something, don't they?! Sigh.)
- Arbonne Willow - A great MLBB shade.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Nude - So good. They need a full makeup line. Like yesterday.
- MAC Velvet Teddy - Goes with every look.
- MAC Ample Pink - Love this for layering.
- NYX Istanbul - Such a pretty pink and the formula is fabulous. Still want more!