So I suffered a Tibial Plateau Fracture last summer and that pretty much makes every day leg day. Yeah, how fun for me. After being non-weight bearing for three months, my left leg started from ground zero. I have to be conscious of using it every single movement, every step. I've had to relearn how to walk, sit and get up, get upstairs, get in the shower, you name it... And with that, I have to work out and do my stretches every day or at least every other day and attend physio therapy sessions each week.
Muscle goes so quickly, but yet it takes ages to get back. To get myself motivated to move everyday, I always have a playlist ready. I thought I would share my current tracks that keep me moving. Let me know any tracks that you listen to while working out!
- Invincible - Kelly Clarkson
- Fight Song - Rachel Platten
- Confident - Demi Lovato
- Stronger - Britney Spears
- Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld
- Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
- Lay It All On Me - Rudimental and Ed Sheeran
- Step By Step - NKOTB
- This Is Your Night - Amber
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- You're Such A - Hailee Steinfeld
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Boys Like You - Who Is Fancy, Meghan Trainor, and Ariana Grande