Just a quick memo before delving into my January favorites! Have you noticed your GFC numbers going down? Don't worry, it's nothing you are doing. Google has changed their accounts and deleting all of the non-Gmail email addresses. So if you're following me and other blogs on GFC with any email other than Gmail, you'll need to sign up again or use a service like Bloglovin'. I wish Google had done a better job at letting people know and I really hope a lot of you didn't lose all of the blogs you were following before the switch.
To my January faves!
- Demeter Hawaiian Vanilla - Review is coming! Vanilla is my favorite scent and this layers incredibly well with other fragrances.
- THEFACESHOP Trendy Nails in RD302 - You can see it on my nails here. The formula rocks!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Nude Lipgloss - Part of their holiday set that came with a perfume rollerball. I got the Nirvana Black set and love it. This gloss was a nice surprise and I love it on top of Velvet Teddy.
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick - This has become my favorite nude lipstick!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Got this recently in a gift swap with my friend. I can't wait to share the swatches on here. I keep gushing about it on my Instagram! Endless looks in one palette.