Happy Leap Day! If by chance, you are one of the rare ones with a birthday today, happy birthday! I don't think I have ever met anyone born on Leap Day. It's just too bad the extra day had to fall on a Monday, but that's just my love of weekends talking.
I have a few newly featured favorites for this month. I'd love to hear about what you have been loving recently. Here's my February favorites!
- Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer - It illuminates the skin, but I also find it sinks in quickly, doesn't feel greasy, and it does minimize my dryness.
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Facial Creme - Heck yes. Miracle worker. Thinking of reviewing this in full!
- Arbonne Willow Lipstick - A great nude with a hint of mauve. Great for a MLBB look.
- Barry M. Mushroom Nail Paint - I shopped my stash and rediscovered this beauty. A medium brown that I think would suit anyone.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Newest favorite palette. Capable of so many looks!