This post will highlight the products that I really enjoyed using in 2015. Some are old favorites and some became new favorites! And many are repurchases! I tried to include products that I have used the majority of the year. For example, as much as I would love to include MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick (obsessed!), I've only had it a little over a month. We'll just have to see if it makes it into 2016's mass favorites post!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - Naked is usually the gem for me, but I put this in my essentials bag when I came home from the hospital and there it stayed!
- Rimmel London Kate Moss 17 - The pink I reach for the most now!
- NARS Cruella - My perfect red. And I love that it is in pencil form. I love even more that it was free as Sephora's birthday gift. Total win!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - When my Studio Careblend ran out, I shopped my stash and rediscovered the MSFs. I still give Careblend a slight edge, but I do love the effortless application of this.
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer - HG! Just got my third tube. It lasts me an entire year, because you need so little to get the job done. It covers everything!
- Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara - Pains me to not have a new tube of this, but I have quite a few mascaras to get through. The shape of the wand works wonders!
- NARS Deep Throat Blush - This is a great coral pink for my fair skin and it gives off a bit of sheen. It's a nice option if Orgasm is a little too much for you.
- Kaia Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths - Still love the packaging! These take my makeup off well, but I also like them as a refresher after my physio sessions (when I come out looking like death warmed over).
- Odylique Gentle Herb Shampoo - Loved this! I want to try the Tea Tree and Herb one next.
- Korres Jasmine Lip Butter - A mainstay by my bed and in my makeup bag!
- Essie Good to Go Topcoat - I've used China Glaze and Seche Vite, but this one wins hands down for me. Dries super fast and shiny!
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask - My favorite mask! It feels so good on the skin. I use this when I feel like my skin has seen an overhaul of makeup, sweat, dirt, etc.
- Shiseido Cotton Pads - The best cotton pads in the world, I'm certain. They don't fall apart or leave little balls of fluff behind. They're a little expensive for cotton pads, but I think they are absolutely worth it.