Hi, everyone! It's been busy here with trying to get all of my holiday posts up along with my normal types of posts. It certainly would help if the internet hadn't been so faulty for the past two days or if I could have more than one sunny day a week. Natural lighting is just not happening, making blog photos a real challenge!
I still have one or two gift guides left, though I realize they'll be last-minute. But hey, a lot of us fall into that "last-minute shopper" category! I'll get that going next week. Here is a condensed version of my November via my Instagram. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
2. I pretty much only get fraps when I get the free drink rewards. Chestnut Praline!
3. Gold accents on everything, please.
4. I don't have a long list of ex lovers, but I am a Starbucks lover. #tswift
5. I tried Chipotle for the first time. I now understand the addiction.
6. I picked up MAC's Velvet Teddy and fell in love.
7. Still mad for plaid. (Scarf is H&M, boyfriend flannel is Old Navy)
8. Scarf weather! Velvet Teddy is on my lips.
9. New planner supplies!
10. A year has passed since I started working with Lavazza. Still love them!
11. Give me all of the fringe.
12. My Firmoo giveaway is still open until December 14, 2015 at 12EST.