It's finally fall! I'm so happy cooler weather is here. And even better, holidays are just around the corner. The end of September to December is my absolute favorite time of the year. Even better, it's October- AKA the month I should be getting the ok to start walking again. Hallelujah!
Also, I must apologize if my pictures haven't had the same quality to them. It's extremely difficult to photograph things with a broken knee. I have to stand and lean against my table to keep from falling. Good times. My balance is just starting to come back now that I can have 50% weight on my left leg. Every step is hard and painful and I still can't put my foot flat on the floor yet. I would not wish this on anyone. It's a tough injury that is going to take me a long time to bounce back from.
I don't know why I choose to give most of my knee updates before my monthly favorites. I guess it is because it's the easiest way to fit them in. People are probably getting to the point now where they think I just don't shut up about my stupid injury. Trust me, I'm tired of it also. It just so happens to be a huge part of my life right now that I can't overlook or ignore. I can't wait to get to the point where I have nothing about my knee to talk about!
Blah blah blah, Wendy, stop talking and get to the favorites! Here we go!
- MUFE 10C Aqua Lip - Such a beautiful deep berry, which is what I've been gravitating toward. Swatch is here.
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer - I like that this concealer has a wand for easy application.
- MAC MSFN - My MAC Studio Careblend is done, so I shopped my stash and rediscovered the MSFN.
- Arbonne Lip Treatment - Read my review here.
- SST Cosmetics Composed Eyeshadow - Mmmm, berrrrry. Swatch is here.
- OPI Casino Royale - This was limited edition, but I'm pretty sure Essie's Recessionista is a close dupe.