Office supplies addict for life right here. There is no such thing as too many folders, notebooks, pens...I want them all and I want them now. And one of my favorite supplies is a good planner. I have been a firm advocate for keeping a planner since my early middle school days. It's one of those things that I just can't live without.
My planners have kept track of homework, practices, what I eat, what I do, lists, and more. I cannot tell people enough what just keeping an agenda can do for them. It's your life in one spot and it is there to help you remember that term paper due next week, that eye appointment in three days, that new hilarious inside story with your best friend and where you were when it happened.
- Florabundance 17 month large agenda (ban.do)
- Wild Confetti large agenda (Lilly Pulitzer)
- Floral 17 month planner (Rifle Paper Co. via Chapters)
- Quick and Curious large planner (Kate Spade via Chapters)
- Tide Green large weekly planner (Moleskine via Chapters)