I usually try to get my favorites out during the first week, so I'm a little late on them this month. Better late than never! This month has a few new favorites and a few old-ish. Speaking of oldies, I'm listening to Brian Wilson's new album while typing this out. His sound is still so Beach Boys and I am in love. If you like feel good music and the Beach Boys, give it a listen. My favorite track is The Right Time. The album "No Pier Pressure" is up on Spotify and also available to purchase now. < Not an ad, just sharing another current favorite, I promise. I just really love The Beach Boys, no matter the different line-ups or the musicians!
- Odylique Gentle Herb Shampoo - It's so gentle and my scalp feels healthier when I use it.
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - I got this in my advent calendar. Love The Body Shop's body butters!
- Rimmel London Kate Moss #17 Lipstick - A friend bought it based on my review and she now calls it a fave. A perfect spring pink!
- Essie Lilacism Nail Polish - Thought this would be the perfect color for Easter, but it's such a pretty color for spring!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume - It must be spring, because my beloved Daisy has been out to play.
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer - This and the lipstick were in last month's faves for a reason. This lasts for ages on my skin!
- Aveeno Fresh Essentials Daily Exfoliating Scrub - Finally a scrub gentle enough to cause minimal redness on my sensitive skin.