Ah, first favorites post of the year! Anyone else still having a hard time remembering to write, type, and say 2015 instead of 2014? 2014 went by in such a blur, maybe I'm just mentally rolling the year over! I'm excited to see what this year brings. And it is always exciting to share my first favorites of the year! I'd love to hear about yours also.
- Kaia Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths - So good. I promise you.
- Stella by Stella McCartney - I've been living on samples, but I need to buy a bottle. It's the perfect date night scent.
- Essie Fun in the Gondola Polish - I start gravitating towards pink nails the minute I see V-Day stuff in stores. Power of advertising.
- Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - This hasn't received much love from me recently, so I whipped it out and can't stop using it.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Sweetheart - A gorgeous pink that is very pigmented and lasts for hours!