I always like to do these posts and yet it has been a hot minute since my last one. I will try to do these once every month or every other month, if I can remember. I love Instagram. Love is an understatement in this case, honestly. If my phone is in my hand, chances are I will check my IG feed. If you want to connect on there, I'm "wendybanner". I follow legit accounts back (Can we talk about the annoyance of all of those body wrap accounts? Ugh.).
These are a few of the moments I have shared over the past few months since my last InstaFriday post. If you do these types of posts, let me know!
2. That face. Gah.
3. "And I got that red lip classic thing that you like." - Taylor Swift
5. Peach oatmeal and a vanilla caramel latte. A current favorite breakfast.
6. Man, I really miss the tree being up.
8. Indy knows a good thing when he sees it.
9. The Body Shop Advent Calendar was the gift that kept on giving.
11. Loving everything gold right now.
12. My dapper gentleman.
13. Coffee, candle, and a few books. A good day in the making!
14. Tea and cookies break (peanut butter and Nutella, winning combo forever and always).
15. "It feels like a perfect night to dress like hipsters." - Taylor Swift (Didn't caption the picture like that, but I totally should have.)