Ok, when I first started this blog I thought about adding some of my recipes. So now I am finally getting around to sharing one! This is the recipe that I use to make homemade pizza. With the crescent rolls, it's definitely an eat-with-a-fork kind of meal...which is the best part!
1 rectangular casserole dish
1 can of crescent rolls
cheese of your choice
2 pieces of boneless chicken
any other topping you might want
2. Grill the chicken. Then, cut and dice it.
3. Saute the onions in the pan. I add a little sugar to make them even sweeter.
4. When the oven has preheated, pop the tube and lay the rolls on the bottom of the pan. Make sure the pan is covered. Put the rolls in for a bit to plump them up. Don't fully cook them just yet!
5. While they are plumping, mix some honey in the BBQ sauce to thicken and sweeten it.
6. Take the rolls out and put a layer of half of your sauce.
7. Layer chicken and onions. Add the rest of the sauce over that.
8. Add cheese to the top!
9. Place back in oven and let it finish cooking all the way through.
Voila! That's all! Crescent rolls provide the easiest crust around. I do this to make all kinds of different pizzas, with this one being my favorite of them all! Also, if you want thicker crust, layer two cans of rolls instead of one. If you try it, let me know what you think! :)