Yes, totally useless...is what this entry is going to be about. I thought that I would simply take the time to type out a few of the songs that I have been listening to nonstop in the past few days. I strongly suggest that you download these at once and listen to them, if you have never heard any of them!
What's on my iPod, you ask?! Ok, none of you have, but I will pretend that you did! :D
- Gimme More- Britney Spears--- I can't help it. The beat is addictive.
- Be Still- Kelly Clarkson--- This song has really grown on me and it is gorgeous.
- Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)- Spice Girls--- I love it!
- Tranquilize- The Killers--- The Killers and Lou Reed...a combo that works.
- Elf's Lament- Barenaked Ladies w/Michael Buble--- a fun Christmas song!
- Misery Business- Paramore--- Fun song!
- Great Escape- Boys Like Girls--- one of my new fave bands
- Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight--- another new fave band
- The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson--- You have probably heard this song on a few commercials.
- Irvine/Chivas- Kelly Clarkson--- I love these songs.