I don't know if you guys enjoy these posts or not, but I like doing them. I've taken a few pictures from my Instagram feed from last month to share on here. I'd love it if we followed each other on there. It can be disheartening to keep seeing your numbers go up and down due to the follow to unfollow craze going around. It's gotten to the point that if I see someone with 15k+ followers but they are only following 500 and I don't know them personally, I immediately get suspicious of why they are following me.
I understand wanting to grow, boy do I understand it. I just don't happen to like this method of mass following and unfollowing. It's not the first time I've mentioned this, it just seems to be getting more popular recently. And though it takes a lot longer to grow, I'd much rather work on organically following, commenting, and liking to grow my account. To each their own, of course. I do love following all of you on there and talking back and forth!
Anyway, here's some of my latest snapshots. I hope you all have a great weekend!
4. The best way to spend a snow day! // 5. Sephora Boxing Day haul. // 6. Lush goodies!
7. All about that base. ;) // 8. A few Christmas goodies. // 9. Tarte Pretty Posse set.
10. Arbonne's Cardinal gloss. // 11. Tea and macarons. (P.S.- I want more!) // 12. Testing these out.
13. Valentine's Day gift ideas. // 14. All about my 2017 goals. // 15. Latest ColourPop haul.
16. January favorites. // 17. Can I just live in this eShakti dress? // 18. Buxom Bundle Up, Baby set.