I'm late on this post, but I usually share my thoughts on the best dressed and I am one who enjoys tradition. I did stop doing the worst dressed version a year or so ago, as I chose to not focus on the negative. Fashion should be fun and you should be allowed to take risks. Maybe you like something that others don't. That's okay!
Same can be said with the best dressed. Maybe you don't like some of my personal choices for best dressed. It's all personal opinion. But I don't want to bring attention to or say something is horribly bad that a designer worked so many hours on and that a celebrity and many others happen to love. You start questioning your taste and it can feel very polarizing. So I focus on the positive and here I am to share with you my favorite looks from the 2017 Golden Globes!
|Sources: Venturelli/Wire Image, Getty Images, Getty Images|
- Emma Stone in Valentino Haute Couture - My favorite of the night. Those stars and that pale pink!
- Brie Larson in Rodarte - Red hot! I love the drapey layers and that bodice. Simple, but far from basic.
- Zoe Saldana in Gucci - I didn't like it upon first sight, but it really grew on me. It's practically Hermione from the Yule Ball. I'm soooo okay with that!
|Sources: REX/Shutterstock, Getty Images, Getty Images|
- Hailee Steinfeld in Vera Wang - I love lilac. It was one of my wedding colors! A bit risque on top as an unexpected touch!
- Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad - Full on princess, like straight out of a Disney movie. The amount of detail is just right.
- Millie Bobby Brown in Jenny Packham - Age-appropriate and stunning. Completely suits her sparkling personality!
|Sources: Steve Granitz/WireImage, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images|
- Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford - Mr. Suit & Tie! I love that charcoal jacket.
- Donald Glover in Gucci - A brown velvet suit? It has some retro vibes going on and he really makes it work.