On my Christmas list, you'll also find things I want for Indy. I just can't help it! He has his own stocking and we'll wrap his other gifts in tissue paper, because he loves ripping into it and tearing it to shreds. It's still a little sad to look over at the tree and not see our cat Jade nestled under it. It will be our second Christmas without her and I still half expect to hear the ornaments rustle as her tail hits them. Our little Santa Paws is bringing lots of holiday spirit, though!
- Pet Toy Stocking - I love pre-packaged stockings like these. Sometimes you can find them 50% off after Christmas!
- Christmas Dinner - If you're having a holiday feast, so should they!
- Holiday Costume - You have to do a photo session with your pet or you're just not doing it right.
- Friendship Collar - A collar for them (dogs and cats) and a matching bracelet for you. LOVE!
- Leash - This is on my Christmas list for Indy. I like the removable keyfob.
- Tank Decorations - Ones with hiding places are always a winner.