I love making and reading posts like these! I love seeing wishlists. I probably shouldn't since I rarely leave one without having to add something to my own. But I guess that is just a chance I am willing to take. Ha! I cannot understand how Christmas is just days away. I better start practicing saying 2017 soon.
So I went down my list and picked out a few things that I wanted to share. If you have any of them, let me know your thoughts. And definitely link me to your own Christmas list post or tell me something you are asking for or looking forward to giving!
- Kate Spade New York Food Prep Boards - These are so cute and I love that they are glass so they won't hold odors from food.
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well - This book has been screaming at me to get it. Right up my alley!
- Lush Christmas Penguin - One of my favorite Christmas items that they make. They're so cute and smell amazing.
- Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Trans-Foam Clay Trio - It goes on as clay and turns to foam when you go to rinse it off. Doesn't that sound interesting?!
- MantraBand She Believed She Could Cuff - I love surrounding myself with positive sayings and what better way than on my wrist?
- Polar Bear Nordic Tea Mug - Not a true Wendy wishlist if a polar bear isn't involved. This tea mug is perfect! I also have the Apple Cider tea blend from DAVIDs TEA on my list and I can just imagine drinking that in this mug and watching snow fall.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - And like polar bears, I have a lot of Harry Potter related items on my list. Having read the original text book style book ages ago, I am excited to read this screenplay. I haven't seen the movie yet either. I'm torn between paying the hefty price to see the movie in the theatre or waiting until it comes out on blu-ray.