Yay, September is here! September-December is my favorite time of the year and it is here! I can smell autumn in the air. It is coming! I'm sorry to all of you summer lovers out there. You still have a few weeks to enjoy it!
Speaking of enjoying things, here are my favorites from last month. And while writing this post, I am enjoying a 90s playlist on Spotify. On right now? Wannabe by Spice Girls. Heck yes! I'll try to stop singing along with the playlist long enough to make this post and my thoughts cohesive. Well, I'll try.
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Facial Water - As a primer before moisturizer, it makes my dry skin feel more hydrated.
- Essie Ladylike Nail Polish - Such a beautiful dusty mauve!
- CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation - My current foundation. The Olay serum makes this dry skin friendly.
- Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter - This mixes in foundations so well and gives a beautiful glow.
- YSL Rouge Volupte in 1 (Nude Beige) - My swatch of this is one of my most popular posts, so I think I'll be updating the pictures in it soon. This is a gorgeous pink beige. I still don't know where they get the nude from. These are among my favorite lipstick formulas!