My birth month has come and gone! We're in August already and this year is flying by. I guess I should start planning my back to school posts, because it is right around the corner for some of you! I am just excited that we are one step closer to autumn- my favorite season!
This is my beauty and skincare favorites, but for a random favorite? Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. The feeling of having a new Harry Potter story in my hands again was a feeling I had forgotten about. Part of me wanted to read it slow and make it last longer, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I finished it in a day and that magical feeling is still with me. But oh, how I hate having to say goodbye yet again. As long as JK keeps posting things on Pottermore, maybe it will suffice and I will be okay. Maybe.
Here are my favorites from last month!
- SkinAgain Vanish cream - I can't wait to review these. Because it is a scar cream, it's taking a little more time to review.
- SkinAgain AHA Exfoliating Cleanser - So gentle and smells great. Will review with the scar cream soon!
- Travalo Classic HD Perfume Atomizer - Read my review here, but these are so great for carrying your perfume with you!
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl - See my review here. A beautiful glow!
- Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter - This pairs perfectly with the foundation and pearl highlighter! Review is coming soon.
- CoverGirl Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation - A great drugstore foundation. And it has a pump- score! Review is here.
**Some products in this post were sent to me for reviewing and testing purposes. All photos and opinions are my own.