I'm a little late on sharing this. I wanted to get a post up yesterday, but it just didn't happen. Yesterday was my birthday and I just couldn't bother! I'm spending today catching up and getting a few things done. It was a nice long weekend for me and I enjoyed the break. I'm still in the midst of celebrating my birthday, because we're doing a cookout this coming weekend. So I guess it is a birthday week for me! I'm not always big on birthdays, because I've had some pretty rotten ones. This one wasn't that bad, so yay for that! Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday among my social media sites. I truly appreciated every message!
Here are a few recent pictures from my Instagram. I'd love to connect on there, if you would like.
3. I always leave B&BW sales feeling like a hoarder. // 4. A summer OOTD.
5. Newest makeup additions. (Bronzer review is here. Highlighter one is coming. // 6. Pretty flowers.
7. A few of my favorite applicators and brushes at the moment. // 8. Anti-pollution face cream!
9. Me and the hubby. // 10. Reaching a year after my tibial plateau fracture.
11. The only good thing about mornings. // 12. Beach essentials with my handy bottle of Coppertone!
Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far!