I wanted this up last week, but life had other plans. I threw my back out while moving clothes out of the laundry room last Wednesday. So I've spent the last few days resting and being gentle to my back. I'm obviously behind on the blog and hope to get caught up shortly. I think it happened because I had physio for my knee on the Saturday and went to a hockey game on Sunday and just pushed myself through the pain. My back just said "enough!" and I have been forced to listen. I just don't have the stamina back yet. Getting there...which seems to be my current motto at the moment!
I have to say that I have lost a bit of interest in Instagram lately. I'm still posting, but it's just not the same. I don't like the recent layout and icon change, but it is more than that. They are changing the algorithm and it doesn't feel "live" anymore. The hashtags don't always work and they've started blocking third party apps. I feel like if they are going to do that, they better be prepared to offer the same services in their own app. But since all of the changes, it really feels like interaction has gone down drastically. It's such a shame, because this has been my favorite social media site for so long.
I don't want to quit it, because I do still like to express myself through photography and this is a great way to do that. I just don't think all of the things they are changing needed to be changed. Anyway, ramble over. If you want to follow each other, you can find me as wendybanner on there!
2. I love breaking in new products.
5. Listening to rain fall with a tea in hand.
6. New office supplies from Chapters.
7. Red lips and rosy cheeks. (lipstick)
8. Feeling taupe and gold lately.
9. The best way to combat Monday.
10. My perfume of the summer.
11. I finally found some things from Hard Candy that I like. (blush, powder)
12. My Frixion erasable markers came in from Japan and they are awesome!
13. Eating the rainbow.
14. I received a sample of Aqua Skincare's moisturizer and I'm testing it now to review.
15. New in from BzzAgent, the Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 foundation.
16. May faves!
Glad to be blogging again, but I'm still not 100%. Sitting here was torture, so it took much longer to finally get this post done. Phew! I hope you are all having a great week!