The Tony Awards! I am such a play and musical lover. I'd see every show ten times over if I could. It has always been a dream of mine to perform on Broadway. What a fun experience that would be! It is such a welcoming community not only for the performers, but for the fans.
This year has produced some strong shows with The Color Purple, Hamilton, and more. And better yet, some fashion stars! Look at these beautiful gowns worn by some of Broadway's leading ladies. Did you have any favorites? I'd love to hear!
|1. Dimitrios Kambouris 2. Jim Spellman 3. D. Dipasupil 4. Dimitrios Kambouris 5. Bruce Glikas|
- Lucy Liu in Zuhair Murad - Yellow should be her color and I love how light this dress looks.
- Jane Krakowski in Michael Kors - Red hot! Does she even age?!
- Danielle Brooks in Derek Lam - Embracing those curves in all of the right ways.
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Zuhair Murad - I'm never one to turn away from sequins and I'm glad she didn't either.
- Cynthia Erivo in Roberto Cavalli - Girl, you win. The whole look from top to bottom. Game over!