Holy guacamole, talk about a delayed Instagram post! I just had other posts that I wanted before it and now it's two weeks into May. Oops! I wish I could say this is the only thing on my "delayed posts" list, but it isn't. I'll get there! In this post, I'm giving a few highlights from my Instagram. To see more, let's follow each other!
Also, as usual, here's a little update on the ol' knee. It will be 11 months on the 27th. This stupid tibial plateau fracture is no joke and it's been a long journey that I am not certain will ever be over. But this month has seen a few improvements and some things have stayed the same. My leg is finally getting stronger and does not hurt nearly as much. I still can't get it fully straight, so the limp is still there. No matter how much I work on my extension, my knee just wants to stay bent. The BIGGEST news is that I can now go without the cane except for long distances. I'm finally walking with an almost normal stride, as normal as I can with the limp.
Hoping I can get my knee straight or closer to it by next month for the big one year "akneeversary"! Slowly but surely. I have my down days, but I do better when I can keep a positive attitude. It has been a rollercoaster, but I just want to kick my injury in the butt and not let it win. I think I'll do a more in depth post when I hit the year mark. I have learned so much about myself, life, and love.
2. After physio, I like to treat myself.
3. March favorites.
4. A winter OOTD with a few of my favorite pieces.
5. Wet n Wild lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy.
6. A FOTD.
7. A major cleanout is necessary every now and then.
8. The best veggie sandwich I think I have ever had. It's from The Black Camel in Toronto.
10. New York Color Expert Lipstick in Traffic Jam.
11. April favorites.
12. Despite not liking honey, I tried the Caramelized Honey Latte. I really enjoyed it and then BAM! Gone! I hate when I fall for limited edition things. It's like I'm a glutton for punishment!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!