Do April snowfalls bring May flowers? Just wondering, because I'm pretty sure we've had more snow than rain this month. It doesn't last long because the temperatures have been up and down, which is wreaking havoc on my sinuses. And it keeps pushing back the blooming time of our cherry blossoms. I just want to get out and take pictures of pretty flowers!
Now for the obligatory knee update, as I always do in these posts. I'm still with a cane, but my physiotherapist says that my walking stride is becoming a lot more natural now. It's not easy with a limp. I am still working on bending and straightening, but it continues to be a slow process. You can often find me crying while trying to get through a full circle on my mini stationary bicycle or sitting on the couch with a 15lb. bag of rice on my knee trying to push it down straight. Do I know how to have a good time or what?! Ha!
But I do have less pain when walking and I can bend it a little better when sitting on the couch or a chair. It's still not bending properly so doing high steps is impossible right now, as is going downstairs without going one step at a time. I still need to push off of something to get up. I hit nine months last month and I just have to keep trucking.
Here's what I have been up to this month on my Instagram. Let's follow each other!
2. The Danish Girl is a worthy read, but I was hoping for more.
3. I am all over taupe right now.
4. Are we following each other on Pinterest? Here's a few of my recent pins.
5. A few essentials that I packed for my anniversary trip. See what makeup I packed here.
6. Current favorite lip products.
7. Forever a planning type of person.
8. Dempster's released french toast bagels as a limited edition offering. HEAVEN.
9. My St. Patrick's Day outfit! Jeans, not pictured, but I assure you that I did wear them. ;)
11. Classics are always easy.
12. A package from Kerri. Looooove everything. <3
13. My anniversary gift was my anniversary band (top ring). Read my gushy love letter here and about our trip here.
14. Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Vivacious.
15. This cleanser is amazing!
16. The cutest coworker I could ask for.
I'll be back next week with some exciting makeup swatches and more. Hope you all have a great weekend!