The Oscars were this past weekend, honoring some of the top entertainment of the year. I honestly only taped it to fast forward to the music performances. And to see Star Wars, Minions, and Toy Story skits, which were adorable. Then, Lady Gaga moved me to tears with her powerful song "Til It Happens to You". It's not that I am not interested in the awards parts, I had just rather find out who wins online and not sit through speeches unless it's something or someone I really like. Anyone else like that?
Here are five of the looks that I loved!
- Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture - Love this! So sexy, but on the demure side of the equation.
- Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive - This is something I wouldn't normally like, but the color is beautiful and it's not overdone.
- Olivia Munn in Stella McCartney - Olivia and bright colors are a friendship made in heaven. I can't think of anyone right now who looks better in orange!
- Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell - If Brandon keeps designing like this, he'll be seen more on the red carpet in the future. I only wish the top part was a little different.
- Chrissy Teigan in Marchesa - Chrissy knows how to dress her bump. The color, fit, and design is perfect. And I love that she didn't over accessorize. The dress shines on its own!