First, before we get to the typical "how is it December already?!" banter, did you see my last post? Did you see the surprise at the end? Go read it and see. I'll wait here...
Ok, glad you're back. Now, how is it December already?! I felt like this summer dragged on and now I'm finding the opposite. Granted, I was stuck with a broken knee and couldn't walk at all. I still can't walk unassisted, but I can manage a few limps. I'm still doing physio and will be for a long time, I'm sure. I can't get my knee to straighten well, so I might have to go in for another procedure called a "manipulation under anesthesia" in January. Really hoping it doesn't come to that, so I've been working extra hard on bending and straightening. I just want enough motion back to do daily things like walking and going up and down stairs easily. Fingers crossed! (I might do a more in depth leg post later or in the new year. Don't want to bore you, though!)
To the favorites!
- Essie Brooch the Subject nail polish - A great light beige color that is opaque in two coats.
- MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick - Addiction. Simple as that.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - Still doesn't top the original, but so perfect for winter and the holiday season.
- NARS Deep Throat blush - A great pink blush that works with my pale skin. No clown cheeks!
- Korres Jasmine lip butter - Doesn't really show up on lips, but works so well under lipsticks and overnight.